Loving Care Agency and our sister agency, Links2Care, are leading providers of Homecare Services. Our service enables medically fragile children and adults to be cared for in their home environment. Our highly qualified team of clinicians, including nurses, homecare aides and therapists provide the highest quality care with compassion, commitment, and integrity. With 37 offices located in 6 states, we work with most major insurance plans, managed care organizations, Medicaid and waiver programs and state agencies.
Our pediatric and adult branches offer a variety of services that support a patient's independence and maximize their quality of life. For adults, we provide services including comprehensive personal care, assistance with activities of daily living (ADL), companionship, care for Alzheimer's patients and skilled nursing (hourly and private duty). For special needs and medically fragile children, we provide highly skilled pediatric clinicians along with therapists and home health aides. Our pediatric practice includes caring for children with Tracheostomies (Trachs), Ventilators (Vents), feeding tubes and other high-tech treatments. We are able to provide children and families with a healthy loving experience in the home and community by providing outstanding clinical care and by being an advocate for our patients and supporting the families we serve.
National Social Workers Month
Thank you for all you do!
- Find a Certified Home Health Aide or CNA to CHHA Class Near You
- We're on the move! Our Cherry Hill branch has moved.
- Scranton-Wilkes Barre, PA Branch named Toys For Tots drop-off site!
- Certified Home Health Aides Job Fair in Springfield, MA
- Pending Massachusetts State Legislation — Parents And Families Call Your Legislatures To Support!
- Our Chief Clinical Officer offers thoughts on how to continue the developmental care of your medically fragile child
- New Jersey Home Health Aide Recognition Day
- New Jersey Alzheimer's Association Recognizes Loving Care Agency's Leadership as a High Stepper Sponsor
- View all news items
- In-Home Care Agency Checklist (AARP.com)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Order Spanish materials pertaining to Infant Safe Sleep here
- Your Rights As A Patient & What To Expect When A Nurse Comes To Your Home
- Caregiver abuse, signs and what to look for (PDF Download)
- National Alliance For Caregivers: Caregiver's informational booklets, tips, tools, stories of others (PDF Download)
- What you need to know about choosing a Home Health Agency
To view our open positions, please visit our Careers Page