Careers At Loving Care And Links2Care
Loving Care and Links2Care are premier providers of homecare services for adults and medically fragile children in the home. We are committed to providing exceptional care to the patients we serve allowing them to remain safely at home where they want to be. Our highly qualified clinicians and caregivers offer a unique blend of compassion and expertise to those we serve, ensuring a safe, competent and nurturing environment that balances the emotional and physical needs of our families with the medical needs of our patients. As a result of that commitment each of our associates, whether providing direct care or support from our branch and Corporate offices, has an opportunity to make a difference, not just a living.
Our commitment to excellence drives all that we do, including our expansion. We now serve clients in six states -- Arizona, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Indiana, and Illinois and are projected to continue to expand our footprint across the country. We can only continue our expansion by adding outstanding talent to deliver compassionate care that all of our patients young and old have come to expect.
We welcome the opportunity to share the commitment we have to our employees with you. We reward our clinicians and associates with opportunity to learn, grow and achieve by supporting their ongoing professional development through Continuing Education credits, tuition reimbursement, and active career development for our staff. We offer competitive pay and benefits along with the opportunity for growth. We value integrity, dedication to high standards in all aspects of our operations, and excellence in patient care.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Is Homecare For You?
Benefits To Working In Homecare:
- Security - a respected profession in an ever growing health care industry with a premier homecare provider
- Flexibility - full time, part time, and live-in positions are available with AM, PM and weekend shifts
- Satisfaction - helping people who are really in need of the type of support home health aides provide
- Diversity of experience - home health aides can have one or multiple patients, with long or short term service durations
- Growth opportunity - many home health aides continue their education to become LPNs, and RNs, or move into administrative positions in the industry as branch support staff.
- Competitive pay and benefits
Current Open Positions
To view our open positions, please visit our Careers Page
Please contact us to inquire about future career opportunities at (877) 687-7376 and someone will be happy to assist you.
Our agency does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services, and activities, or in employment. For further information about this policy, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 687-7376. State Relay Number (800) 877-8339 (U.S. Nationwide).